Uber One Takes To The Main Stage For All Points East As New Presenting Partner
- Uber One presents All Points East set to take place in Victoria Park from 16th -25th August , 2024
- New Partnership will see exclusive access, benefits and perks for Uber One members at Uber One presents All Points East
Uber is announcing today a new presenting partnership between Uber One andlive entertainment leader AEG Presents All Points East music festival, which will return to Victoria Park, East London in August 2024. Uber One presents All Points East will provide exclusive access, perks and on-site benefits to Uber One members.
From exclusive ticket offers, VIP access and sneak peeks backstage, the partnership will create buzz and excitement amongst festival goers. The partnership will also unlock the incredible food and beverage partners on Uber Eats to elevate the festival experience with some of the UK’s best food options. Uber will also look to support arrival and departure travel options, with designated Uber pick-up points.
Uber One launched in 2022 to save customers money across Uber and Uber Eats, with £0 delivery fees and discounted rides alongside exclusive perks and benefits, with the membership programme now being enjoyed by over 1 million members in the UK. Most recently it brought together Robert De Niro and Asa Butterfield in its winter TV and BVOD campaign, who bonded over their love of eating food and going places.
Matthew Price, General Manager UK, Ireland and Northern Europe at Uber Eats said “Uber One lets members save money on Uber & Uber Eats, with it already being enjoyed by over 1 million people in the UK. This new partnership will allow us to ingrain Uber One into cultural activities we know our members love.”
Uber One offers members:
- Uber Eats: £0 delivery fee, 5% off delivery orders over £15, 5% off grocery orders over £25, £5 cashback if your order arrives later than our ‘latest arrival by’ time*
- Uber Rides: 5% off Uber Rides and 10% off Uber premium Rides (Uber Exec, UberLUX)
- VIP experiences: front-row seats to events like the BRITAwards, Disney premieres, and the Rugby World Cup
- Deals & discounts: 2-for-1 cinema tickets, Avios double points window,
- Restaurant Perks: deeper promos than non-members to customers’ favourite restaurants
- Free trial: you can try it for free for a month before paying a penny by December 31
Uber will provide more details in 2024 on bespoke members offering for Uber One presents All Points East.
Gearing up for its sixth edition, Uber One presents All Points East will soon be announcing an incredible line up for 2024, complemented by the return of In The Neighbourhood, its mid-week programme of free activities and collaborations with the local community. Passionate about bringing the very best live music experience to fans, Uber One presents All Points East creates once-in-a-lifetime moments in the heart of East London. Fans connect with their favourite artists, enjoy exceptional food and beverage and explore a curation of diverse, creative installations and activities. To find out more, head to allpointseastfestival.com.
About AEG Global Partnerships
AEG Global Partnerships oversees the worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships for AEG’s entire portfolio of assets. Creating customised and innovative marketing programs for established and emerging brands it has created some of the most iconic brand partnerships in the entertainment industry, including The O2 in London and Coachella Music Festival.
Overall, the division manages naming rights deals, premium seating and other strategic partnerships. Through its worldwide network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands and its integrated entertainment districts, AEG entertains more than 160 million guests annually. More information about AEG Global Partnerships can be found at aeggp.com.